About the Instructor: Dan Tousignant
Dan has been managing software development projects for 20 years. He was first introduced to Agile via a Scrum Implementation in 2000 and has since adopted Agile as the primary method for managing software development projects.
Dan holds a BS in Industrial Engineering from UMASS, Amherst and is a Professional Scrum Master, Certified Product Owner, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner and Certified Scrum Professional.
Dan Tousignant, PMP, CSP, PMI-ACP.
Premier Agile Training On-Demand
Our Agile Self-Study courses are easy to use, convenient, and effective
- Hands-on training on your computer
- Save time away from the office and travel costs
- Learn at your own pace whenever you want
- Evaluate your progress with built-in quizzes and knowledge checks
- Focus on those topics you are interested in
- Have a permanent record of your course history and certificates
Your cart is empty